- Dish room Maintenance
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Arranges soiled dishes, silverware and glassware into washer trays.
- Pre-rinses all items to be washed
- Loads trays into dishwasher.
- Removes dishes, silverware and glassware from washer trays and stocks kitchen personnel and servers.
- Washes pots and pans in 3 compartment sink.
- Air dry dishes and utensils – do not stack
- Keeps all silverware out of trash
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and work areas.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not limited to; rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders, cleaning works areas, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Keeps General Manager and Manager on Duty informed of problems and/or issues and proposes alternative solutions for consideration.
- Assists Crew Members
- Removes soiled dishes from cook’s line and supplies with clean dishes
- Keeps dish area, prep kitchen organized swept, mopped and dry
- Clean and restocks employee restroom
- Assists in putting away food deliveries
- Breaks down boxes and removes trash and recyclables
- Picks up parking lot and grounds
- Assist kitchen staff with food preparation using safe food handling practices
- Assists with other activities as instructed by the manager on duty.
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to see at a distance (20) feet, at close range (12 inches), distinguish between shapes and utilize peripheral vision to avoid hazards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depts. of 2 ½ - 3 feet.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
- Must have time management skills
- Must be able to fit through openings 30” wide
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicals
Founded in 1958, Perkins® operates 290 restaurants in 32 states and two Canadian provinces. The Perkins system includes 85 company-owned and operated restaurants and 205 franchised units. With its diverse, moderately priced menu featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bakery offerings, and its attractive and recently remodeled restaurants designed to facilitate efficiency and guest satisfaction, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is a dining favorite with a solid and respected reputation in the marketplace.
The longevity and success of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is largely attributed to the concept’s ability to adapt to shifts in consumer dining trends and evolving taste preferences while delivering that homestyle goodness that guests crave. At Perkins, we’re always updating our menu with fresh, flavorful and innovative items that take their place right alongside Perkins’ iconic guest favorites, some of which have been on our menu for more than 30 years. We also take great pride in differentiating ourselves with the service and experience we provide. This has and continues to be a hallmark of our brand.
BE A PART OF OUR SUCCESS
Perkins has experienced years of success through ensuring 100% guest satisfaction on every visit. If you want to work and grow with a company who has a proven track record of success, has an unmatched commitment to their employees and employees the best in the industry, you are in the right place!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Perkins Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)