Benefits & Perks:
- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary laptop**
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay with Service Award Incentive
- Get paid daily through Daily Pay!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!***
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- All you can eat pancakes + meal discounts!
- Employee Discount Program
- Development Pathway: Step by step process to grow your career
- 3 College Credits hours for completing manager training****
- Assists the General Manager in planning and analyzing administration and operations manpower.
- Responsible for achieving plan profit levels while ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
- Assists in the planning and analysis of restaurant unit manpower, ensuring sufficient development and training of all employees, including subordinate managers
- Assists General Manager in all aspects of employment and restaurant staffing including recruitment (interviewing and selecting), training, and conducting new hire orientation.
- Attends University of Perkins and successfully completes all coursework.
- Achieves and maintains ServSafe certification.
- Performs and is able to assist in all functions for all positions in the restaurant.
- Ensures that all menu items are prepared, portioned, and presented properly in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner according to all established procedures, performance standards, and specifications.
- Ensures managers and all team members are monitoring and overseeing food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food-borne illness.
- Ensures restaurant compliance to productivity and service standards by scheduling and staffing a sufficient number of well-trained and productive employees.
- Ensures proper management of the facility and equipment through preventive maintenance, energy conservation, repairs, security measures, and adherence to safety and sanitation requirements.
- Ensures inventory levels for both food and non-food items are properly maintained in accordance with company guidelines through correct ordering procedures and efficiency usage and yield application.
- Ensures accurate financial data to include: restaurant supplies, inventories, food cost, payroll/productivity, and operating expenses.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Accountable for accurate financial data to include: payroll, cash and receipts, productivity food costs, security of funds, and operating expenses; prepares and reviews financial reports.
- Attends scheduled restaurant and region team meetings; makes presentations to peers and management as requested.
- One to two years previous experience in a supervisory role; preferably in food production
- High school diploma; some college or degree preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly with employees, vendors and guests
- Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Extensive standing without breaks
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Must be able to reach heights of approximately 6 feet and depths of 2.5 to 3 feet
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times
- Must be able to carry trays of food products weighing 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Founded in 1958, Perkins® operates 277 restaurants in 32 states and two Canadian provinces. The Perkins system includes 81 company-owned and operated restaurants and 196 franchised units. With its diverse, moderately priced menu featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bakery offerings, and its attractive and recently remodeled restaurants designed to facilitate efficiency and guest satisfaction, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is a dining favorite with a solid and respected reputation in the marketplace.
The longevity and success of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is largely attributed to the concept’s ability to adapt to shifts in consumer dining trends and evolving taste preferences while delivering that homestyle goodness that guests crave. At Perkins, we’re always updating our menu with fresh, flavorful and innovative items that take their place right alongside Perkins’ iconic guest favorites, some of which have been on our menu for more than 30 years. We also take great pride in differentiating ourselves with the service and experience we provide. This has and continues to be a hallmark of our brand.
BE A PART OF OUR SUCCESS
Perkins has experienced years of success through ensuring 100% guest satisfaction on every visit. If you want to work and grow with a company who has a proven track record of success, has an unmatched commitment to their employees and employees the best in the industry, you are in the right place!
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)