- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary laptop**
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay with Service Award Incentive
- Get paid daily through Daily Pay!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!***
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- All you can eat pancakes + meal discounts!
- Employee Discount Program
- Development Pathway: Step by step process to grow your career
- 3 College Credits hours for completing manager training****
- Works cooperatively with Kitchen Manager to ensure that all budget expenses are within limits; identifies and communicates ways to improve and streamline operation.
- Keeps General Manager/Kitchen Manager informed of problems and/or issues and proposes alternative solutions for consideration.
- Maintains a clean and safe facility.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Communicates clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Ensures clear communication with vendors providing restaurant equipment and supplies.
- Completes walk-through and temperature checks in the kitchen.
- Assists in ordering food, produce, liquor and restaurant supplies.
- Assists in receiving deliveries and checks paperwork to ensure receipt of items; provides direction to staff for stocking items.
- Performs and is able to assist in all functions for kitchen operations.
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service taught through in-house training
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy stress/pressure during peak times
- Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must possess a high level of coordination
- Must lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
- Must be able to fit through an opening 30” wide
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors
- Requires continual standing and walking
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Founded in 1958, Perkins® operates 277 restaurants in 32 states and two Canadian provinces. The Perkins system includes 81 company-owned and operated restaurants and 196 franchised units. With its diverse, moderately priced menu featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bakery offerings, and its attractive and recently remodeled restaurants designed to facilitate efficiency and guest satisfaction, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is a dining favorite with a solid and respected reputation in the marketplace.
The longevity and success of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is largely attributed to the concept’s ability to adapt to shifts in consumer dining trends and evolving taste preferences while delivering that homestyle goodness that guests crave. At Perkins, we’re always updating our menu with fresh, flavorful and innovative items that take their place right alongside Perkins’ iconic guest favorites, some of which have been on our menu for more than 30 years. We also take great pride in differentiating ourselves with the service and experience we provide. This has and continues to be a hallmark of our brand.
BE A PART OF OUR SUCCESS
Perkins has experienced years of success through ensuring 100% guest satisfaction on every visit. If you want to work and grow with a company who has a proven track record of success, has an unmatched commitment to their employees and employees the best in the industry, you are in the right place!
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)